.

.

.

.




Blogarama - The Blog Directory


GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

May 3, 2018

NO RULES WEEKEND BLOG PARTY #283!


How are you all doing? This past week was pretty 
uneventful. We had planned to go dress shopping
for my 14 year old's semi formal, but haven't
yet made it there. She knows the exact
 dress she wants, and it's very pretty. It
almost makes me wish that I was 
her age again...ALMOST ;)

This week I'm going to ask a question and if you'd
like to answer leave it in the comments below! 

The question is if you could go back in time
to Middle School/High School would you?

My answer in short is no. Two things that I really do enjoy 
from way back when were the friendships that I still
maintain, and the music. (Hint..big hair and loud
guitars.) Other than that I can do without the
rest. Especially the big hair.

Well enough talk! It's time to get this party started! 
The party has grown so much in the last six months. 
So much fun! And it's all thanks YOU out there,
for all the shares and follows :)

Are you ready to find some new blogs to read? 
And perhaps gain some new followers? Or 
maybe you'd like to grow your social 
networks, or make a sale in 
your Etsy shop?

 Please link up all your wonderful posts below!

The party normally runs from Thursday mornings 
at 6 am US EST until 3 am US EST Monday. 

If you follow me in any way please leave 
me a quick comment and I will follow 
you back as soon as I can :) 

 I'd love if you shared the party on whichever social
media you prefer..Sharing helps direct more 
lovely bloggers here which in turn 
hopefully means more traffic 
for everyone!
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

18 comments:

  1. With teens and young adults, I often think about that question, and I've concluded that the only way I would go back is if I could go knowing all that I know now! There are so many things that I would do differently!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Michele! We all thought we already knew it all back then didn't we? I would most likely have a completely different life if I went back knowing what I know now.

      Thanks for linking up and I hope you have a wonderful weekend :)

      Delete
  2. so much fun I love a link par-tay. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! I appreciate you taking the time to link up! Have a great weekend :)

      Delete
  3. Thanks Paula for your 283rd No Rules Weekend party. I would never want to go back to high school especially as the person I was then.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Joy! I'm there with you about not wanting to go back. I was pretty shy back then, but I'm much more confident now. I don't want to experience that feeling again.

      Thank you for sharing with the party each week! Have a lovely weekend :)

      Delete
  4. I hope you have a wonderful May! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy May to you also Lisa! Just look at the time fly! Thanks for sharing...Happy Weekend :)

      Delete
  5. I would not want to go back to high school or middle school. I have fun memories but I do remember that time being so full of angst and anxiety too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Angst and anxiety is not a good feeling. I'm all done with feeling that way ever again if I can help it.

      Thanks a bunch for sharing with the party! I hope you have a great weekend :)

      Delete
  6. My granddaughter just went to her last prom, and then preparing for graduation this month, which I surprised them and I will travel to be there. Cant believe my first grandchild is graduating.
    Thanks for hosting, have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How exciting Karren! That is a wonderful surprise! Sad to think that grandchildren grow just as quickly as our own children. Fun times and memories :)

      Thanks so much for sharing with the party. I will be by yours shortly. Have a wonderful weekend :)

      Delete
  7. Great question, Paula. And I can answer with a great big emphatic no way! I am so happy right where I am...43 years confident and wise! I hope you have a fabulous weekend.

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I love how direct you are! 40's really are the best I think. Thank you for linking up..Happy Weekend :)

      Delete
  8. No ... I wouldn't go back, Paula. I wouldn't change it because everything that went before led me to God, but I would not choose to go back. Definitely not to the "big hair"! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a good answer Donna! Things fall into place the way they were meant to be. And that big hair took way too long to style. There's no time for that!

      Thank you for sharing with the party! Have a wonderful weekend :)

      Delete
  9. Nope, because I would have to relive the horrors of growing up in my house. I am pretty happy at this age right now. I truly believe in the saying "Where else, would rather be than right here, right now."

    Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Paula, aww a no for me too. I hated school, ha!! Thanks so much for sharing your post with us at Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop.

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.