.

.

.

.




Blogarama - The Blog Directory


GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

April 19, 2018

NO RULES WEEKEND BLOG PARTY #281!


What do you all have going on? Crafting, cooking, 
decorating, gardening? Let me know by 
sharing below!  

This week has me preparing for a dance recital
and all related activities for Star, and for a
middle school graduation along with a
semi-formal dance. 

These are going to be a few very expensive months,
but well worth the memories they will bring. I'm
pretty sure I will have some photos to share
during the next few weeks. I certainly 
don't share photos as much as I'd
like, but I hope to have some
good ones soon.

Now it's time to get this party started! 
The party has grown so much in the last six months. 
So much fun! And it's all thanks YOU out there,
for all the shares and follows :)

Are you ready to find some new blogs to read? 
And perhaps gain some new followers? Or 
maybe you'd like to grow your social 
networks, or make a sale in 
your Etsy shop?

 Please link up all your wonderful posts below!

The party normally runs from Thursday mornings 
at 6 am US EST until 3 am US EST Monday. 

If you follow me in any way please leave 
me a quick comment and I will follow 
you back as soon as I can :) 

 I'd love if you shared the party on whichever social
media you prefer..Sharing helps direct more 
lovely bloggers here which in turn 
hopefully means more traffic 
for everyone!
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

18 comments:

  1. Sounds like a lot of fun coming up for the whole family!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes there is! Busy, busy then hopefully summer! Thanks so much for sharing with the party. Have a great weekend :)

      Delete
  2. I hope you've had a great week! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lisa! Thanks for stopping by! Happy Weekend :)

      Delete
  3. Paula, I agree it may be expensive but the memories are worth it! Thank you for the party. Hope you have a great week!
    xo Dianne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you agree Dianne! Thanks for sharing with the party. Hope your weekend is fantastic :)

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the party Paula - have a fantastic weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Helen! Thanks for linking up! Hope your weekend is wonderful :)

      Delete
  5. Back again this week, Paula! Thanks for hosting. Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Happy to have you back! Thanks so much! Wishing you a lovely weekend :)

      Delete
  6. thank you for hosting such a fun link party, Paula! i'm new here ;) i found you through The Girl On the Move blog's party listing...and it looks like i'm going to be hopping blog links for awhile! ~ deb @ homewardFOUNDdecor.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Debi! Nice to meet you! Glad you found me. It's so interesting to see how everyone finds each other in the blogging community. So many blog hops I link up to, along with my own, have many of the same participants. And if you have time to visit all these blogs (I realllly wish I did) then you will be reading for a long time :) Have a terrific weekend!

      Delete
  7. I remember those days. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you are having a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Patrick! Thanks so much for sharing with the party. Hope your week is going well :)

      Delete
  8. Thank you for wonderful party. Happy Weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Paula, I have got so behind since Easter. Hope your having a lovely weekend. Made it over in time :) Thanks for hosting and stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Claire! You are a busy one! Glad you had time to stop over and that you're having a good week :)

      Delete
  10. I very much like your pattern it's beautiful,thank for sharing good i dea !

    หนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.